Terms of Service Kedaph Schoolwear
Welcome to the kedaphschoolwear.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or call us on 01908417142 between 9.30 am – 5.00 pm. Please note that all calls to our Customer Services Representatives will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary) and may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the Website; “Product Description” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; “Special Conditions” means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration; “We/us” means Fosters Schoolwear Ltd; “Website” means the website located at greatforschool.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; “Cookies” means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and “You” means a user of this Website.
This site is owned and operated by Kedaph Schoolwear Ltd, registered office address Lennox Road, Bletchley Milton Keynes MK2 2HH. Company no. 09026898 VAT Registration no. GB 196243290.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01908417142.
1. The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Your payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods, which will be accepted by us when we send you an email that the goods have been sent to you. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2. Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, on this website are owned by or licensed to Kedaph Schoolwear Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
3. Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website.
4. Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
6. Ordering errors
After placing your order you have the right to cancel your order (the return of unwanted goods is at your own cost) for up to 7 working days commencing the day after the day you receive the goods. This right to cancel does not apply to customised/personalised items including named School Uniform. Please refer to ‘your cancellation rights’ for more information.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable, at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. Your invoice will show a subtotal, the VAT amount, and the total amount due.
Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
Exchanges and returns are welcomed at Kedaphschoolwear.co.uk. Simply call us for a Return Code and return your purchase in its original condition within 14 days to our Bletchley address below. Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will exchange the item or alternatively, if preferred we will issue a CREDIT NOTE on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched to us within 14 days of delivery of the goods unless we have notified you otherwise.
All returned products must be in the original packaging and unworn. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods for exchange. At our discretion, we may also charge additional postage costs to repeatedly send replacement products.
- 9.a Our delivery charges are set out in the order process stage on our website.
- 9.b You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to certain locations.
- 9.c Please note that we are only able to deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles.
- 9.d We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. When goods are left in accordance with your specific written instructions, you take full responsibility for the goods. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
- 9.e You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
10. Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. If a delivery date/time has been arranged and there is no one available to take delivery, we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery costs. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
11. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
Wherever possible you will need to provide us with your e-mail address and we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and e-mail you again to confirm details. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of the good(s) ordered.
- 12.a In the unlikely event that you do not receive your goods within 30 days of placing the order please notify us as soon as possible (and within 45 days of placing the order as a maximum) so that we can rectify the problem.If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- 12.a.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
- 12.a.2 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- 12.b Both parties shall only be liable under this contract for losses, which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract
- 12.c You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- 12.d Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
13. Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and therefore we advise that you review them regularly.
14. Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
17. Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.